Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Festival at the Dallas Arboretum

I have not been to the Dallas Arboretum since I was about 12 years old so going this past week was so much fun! When we went when I was younger we usually went during the summer so we could run through these huge frog statues they have squirting water out of their mouths. For the sake of not having a breakdown, we did not show Sam these fun run through fountains this trip. It looked so beautiful all decorated in fall colors including yellow and orange flowers!


They had a section of the park turned in to a "Fall" village where they even had houses you could walk through made of pumpkins! I can't imagine how long it takes them to pull this off. I kept thinking of workers trying to secure the pumpkins on to the house and accidentally dropping one and it crashes and breaks open on the ground. What a mess!

My Grandma, Mom, Uncle and Aunt were able to come also which was fun! I'm really glad we were able to make it before the season ended or before it started getting super chilly.







Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween and a Fun Fall! Love, The Hills

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. texas looks SO beautiful in the fall! i love sam's outfit. you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete