Monday, January 21, 2013

Countdown to 2013

So I was inspired by my cousin Gwyenne Cashen to do a some up of the passed year, especially since I did not do so great keeping up with my blog. Here's to 2012!


January-Started a new year in our first house!



February- Found out we were expecting another baby!!




March- Went to the Irish Festival and Sam got to ride a Pony. Sean got to take pictures in the car from Back to the Future, one of his favorite movies :) He was so cute :P







April- I turned 25 and Sean turned 26! AHHHHH!



May- My Beautiful cousin Alice Hansen passed away after having her baby girl Frances. I think about her everyday. Kurt, Charlie, Edward and Frances will always be in our prayers.






June- My cousin Gwyenne came home to visit before heading off to paradise! I got to take some beautiful Bridal photos of her before she left!


July- Went and saw The Dark Night Rises at the Omni Theater and decided that's not the best place to go see a regular movie. Ended up going to see it again at an IMAX theater. Fun date though!









August- I had to say goodbye to the twins I babysat 3 days a week. Sammi misses them for sure.




September- Baby cousin, Arianna was born!!! 



October- Our baby Jamie Alice Hill was born on the 25th! Our little Halloween baby :) She was born 8lbs 6 oz  21 inches long!






November- My cousin Gwyenne got married to the love of her life, Kyle in the Oahu, HI Temple! Sad we couldn't make it out but so happy for them!












December- Samantha turned 3 years old! She is so big! We had our first official Christmas morning at our house! We had barely moved in by Christmas last year so we didn't really get to decorate or anything so this year was special. Plus, it was the first white Christmas in Texas in years! Best Christmas morning EVER!(aside from the flu going around)



Alright 2013, be good to us!

1 comment: