Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Sammi is 3!


Okay so I know this is a month late but I wanted to blog about Samantha's 3rd birthday party! I can't believe she is so big already! So if you know me, you know I love birthdays. This year, Sammi got really in to animals. She was a lion for Halloween and we had a safari theme for her birthday. I have to say, it is hard to have a toddler party but I think we survived lol. We planned a scavenger hunt by placing pictures of animals around the house and I got some mini cameras for them to snap pictures of what they spotted on our Safari.Then, we read "Polar Bear, Polar Bear" and got ready for cake! It went as smoothly as it could with a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds lol.

This year, I  experimented with cake pops!  I kind of got obsessed with making them after doing the animals for the party. I made some for Christmas that were reindeer and a Santa. I displayed them in a sleigh I made.

Yes, we were the Safari guides and the kids were the animals :)   

 The 2 lions at the party!

 No, Samantha did not just shower. She was running around like crazy and we pulled the lion costume off and she was drenched in sweat. ewwweeeee
 Blowing out the candles!!!

Happy Birthday Samantha and Colin! 

2 comments:

  1. Omg this is just too adorable!!! Wish I was!!! Man Sammie and Jamie are lucky, I don't think any of us got cool parties like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously love love love the theme!

    ReplyDelete