Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sweet Sixteen!


I can't believe my baby sister turned 16 this week! Its insane how things change. I feel like just yesterday we were making plays and Victoria was the little waitress with a stuffed bra, chewing gum with attitude and my mom's high heels. lol I should post the video.Good times. Now she is all grown up and old enough to "legally" date and get a license. Its a scary thought but I guess we all have to grow up someday right? It was fun celebrating her BIG year tonight with the whole family.This post is going to be short tonight but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday little sis! You have grown up to be such a beautiful and sweet young women! I'm so proud of you and the choices you have made. Samantha looks up to you and you are such a great example (aside from the coloring on yourself lol) I love you! Enjoy being 16... you only get 1 year! :)


2 comments:

  1. YAY! i'm SO excited you have a blog!! i miss you girl! you're on my bloggin list! and i totally know what you mean, my "little" sister is in college now! what the heck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! That will be the day when she is in college!! That would mean I'm really old lol. dang. I love having a blog! So do you have one too? I tried clicking on a link that said you had one but it would not open. Send me a link! I'll keep trying though! So how do you like being a mommy! your little guy is soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete